Someone who is intrigued by people, how they use technology and can test if a digital solution answers their need.
We are looking for a Product manager to join our ship. Someone who keeps their head cool while synthesising business, user and technological contexts.
We are an ambitious digital design studio that focuses on Durable Design. Durable means qualitative design that lasts for a long time and has a long term positive effect on people. We think research is key to a good design process.
We work together as a team of specialists, with people with different talents and backgrounds.
We’ve created some interesting stories about what we think is important in the world of design, enjoy the reading!
What will you be doing?
- Understand the existing (product) organisation and situation of our clients
- Spot and formulate needed changes
- Manage a design team towards these changes
- Install these changes at the client side
- Clearly communicate about them
- Saying no, that is not a good idea.
- Having conversations with CTOs and developpers
- Set up the appropriate documentation
- Find and coach people to support the new product organisation
These skills will help you with that
Don’t hesitate to apply if you don’t fulfil 100% of the requirements. Superheroes don’t exist, people with passion and talent do!
- You are open minded: you listen, understand, discuss and find solutions
- You best work is in a team
- You communicatie well (using Zoom, Slack, mail or in real live)
- You can give and receive feedback
- You are curious and eager to learn
- You understand long-term effect of your actions
- You’re analytical AND creative
- You are intrigued by human behaviour
- You have done your part of digital projects
- You have helped organisations through a change
- You know a well crafted digital product from
- You can express the value of user input
- You can facilitate a workshop or difficult decision meeting
- You have taken decision based on analytics before
- You have created a product roadmap before
- You tasted the start-up or scale-up product culture
- You worked as a designer or engineer before
At Smooth Sailing you will be working in a small team with great people (that’s what everyone says). We make time for weekly feedback moments and pick the projects you work on based on your skill level and learning path.
We offer money in the bank every month and all the sleep you need. You choose when and where you work. We provide you with the necessities for doing a good job: a laptop, a phone, a personal learning path, meal vouchers and proper assurance.
Interested? Mail [email protected] and tell us about your favourite digital product or platform and what problem it solves. Please don’t forget to attach your cv.
More job offers:
Didn’t find what you what fits you but you’re sure you make a super sailor? Contact us anyway using